Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Does he really love me?

So im 16 and my boyfriend is 18 and we've have been together for 10 months now and he says that im the one for him. Well im not allowed to date but i still am. I only see him on the weekends at the mall and on weekdays if my homeboy takes me to go see him. We go to two different schools. Well since im not allowed to have a phone he bought me one himself and he got me a $300 promise ring for our 10 month anniversary and an i-pod touch for christmas including other things. We also fight almost everyday nonstop but we think it's because we don't really see each other that much because when we are together we don't fight at all. We're the happiest couple. Sometimes when we fight i wanna leave him and when i do i regret it and he also cries and begs me back and we end up getting back together that same day. we're also both virgins and we want to lose it to each other because we know we're meant to be. I think we're just going through a phase. So does he really love me and want to be with forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment