Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How do I get my boyfriend to be more romantic and affectionate.?

I am a girl that loves to cuddle and be romantic and all that kind of stuff, but my boyfriend is totally opposite. He has expressed his love to me but in texts messages and things like that like he is too shy to say it in person or when he is drunk hell say it, but still. Why is it so hard for him to sit and cuddle with me for an hour and be well "cute". When ever we are with each other he wont really dit with me for that long hell get up and clean things or run around the house doing weird things that he says "needs to be done". I argue with him a lot and i seem to never trust him and he has given me reasons not to but for the most part i think i dont trust him because he never shows me he cares at least not in person. what should I do to get him to be more affectionate any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment