Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I been having suicidal thoughts and I been really depressed?

I'm 13, my girlfriend broke up with me, never told me why and I see her every day at school. My other ex gave a to my best friend while he was high, no girl really shows to like me anymore (At least girls that I like and that would give me a serious relationship). My grades are pretty bad, And I can't help do homework at home, I'm either too tired, too unentertain, or I just don't feel like it. My parents complain about it to me alot, I'm not a pathetic attention loser. I just feel like I only have 2 friends. I had 120 dollars just yesterday, I paid for me and 2 friends at wendy's and pent 20 dollars. The nI went to a concert and spent 15. Then I bought 2 shirts and a jacket. the jacket my friend took it and has to pay me back 30 dollars, I feel like he won't pay me back , and I have no money left, and I don't how to keep it away from my parents to find out. Lately I just been having depression thoughts, idk why, it's not enough to be depress. I just started having suicidal thoughts too, and everytime any one tries to mess with me, I end up beating them up. At gym, at school, we were playing dodgeball, this kid got me out right as we went in, and I literally beat the crap out of him. I just don't know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment