Monday, August 8, 2011

I want to be stationed with my boyfriend, is it more likely if we get married?

My boyfriend and I are both in the military. I love him death, lol! We both got stationed to Japan, unfortunately He's in mainland and I'm on that little island Okinawa about 500 miles away from mainland. We both will be here for two years and after our two year tour, which should end the same time, (because we got here around the same time) they will station us back to the states somewhere, and theres a chance it will not be in the same state. We were lucky we got japan together. My question is, if we decide to get married out here, will they station us together after our two year tour out here? Thoughful answers and experiences with this will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment