Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should you console an ex after his mother has died?

my ex boyfriend and i broke up about 2 years ago, then last year we met up again and dated for a while, we ended on a very bad note. He just vanished after 3 months of dating, no phone calls, msgs or anything. However i should note the first time we were together it lasted for over a year and i was the one that ended the relationship as we both were heading in different directions. Anyway the other night i found out, through a mutual friend, that my ex's mum had suddenly died last week. I sent him a message with my condolences and said, if you need anyone to talk to anything i am there. He took me up on the offer, but i am thinking should i continue with this in the long run? i felt so hurt by him when he suddenly left, but i do understand that he has no one to turn to right now(his father died a few years ago as well). He sent me a msg saying that the reason he vanished was because he started getting strong feelings for me again and couldn't bear for me to leave him again. What would you do in this situation?!

No comments:

Post a Comment