Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Found a fry in my fishtank? Hellp?

Ok so we had a pregnet guppy that deyed like a week ago and when she did my mom squeezed the babbys into the tank for the other fish to eat .. But lastnight i saw a fry in the tank it diddent look like a guppy it looked more like my platys i have but my platys werint pregnet .. It was like a cm long and oring also in the tank i have 2 neon tetras a male and femal plattys and 3 striped fis i never rember the name of so ennyway is this a babby platty or a babby guppy ( my guppy was in labor when she dyed) and she was ded in the tank overnight also ihave alotbof decoratipnds in the tank for the fry to hide and i cant seem to find it agen so taking it out is not a option.... I on acason c that its thar. What shold i do ? Keep my other fish well fed also i have a uncountabul amount of snales in thar that we feed algy pellits and we freed our fish flakes .. Thanks and sorry about being so long tryed to giv as much info as posibul

No comments:

Post a Comment