Friday, August 12, 2011

How do Break up with a guy who is in Jail, and tell him I'm love with someone else?

Had a guy friend of 3 years. Knew he was in Legal trouble We were both single and liked each other. He urred me that he could handle a relationship, and I told him I would not wait for him and not be his Gopher. If I was single when he got out then we might give it a go. It was a 6 month relationship that was about him and sucked the life out of me. When I talked to him it was like he didn't understand that he was "depleting me" then I felt guilty. He was not vulger but criticle, VERY excentric and was terrible with words of affirmation. Its to the point where I am incredibly angry at him for being such a taker and would have dumped him with or with out the jail thing. Even if he got out I still don't want to be with him. I also stayed with him out of guilt. How can I break it to his family, friends nicely with out bashing him but so that they understand? Then break it to him, but making it clear that he blew it and

No comments:

Post a Comment